zondag 10 september 2017

Church Rats and Pharisees who believe in the WRONG gospel

click on picture to enlarge


There's no difference between church rats and Pharisees from the US and the Netherlands, my country: they love false doctrines and the occult, and they ALL believe in the WRONG gospel, which is NOT the gospel of grace by Paul on behalf of JESUS Christ.
When I was an atheist, but also an honest searcher for the truth, I never wanted to have anything to do with 'Christianity' and religion in general, because of such people.

But I'm not created by those people and they have not shed their innocent BLOOD for me, but ONLY JESUS!

Time will tell whether I will see them again in eternity, or not, because MILLIONS upon MILLIONS of believers in Jesus AREN'T SAVED!

They aren't saved because they believe in the WRONG gospel for the Jews!

Watch this video and learn how to get saved by the RIGHT gospel of GRACE through FAITH ALONE in the atoning BLOOD of JESUS:

When We Receive the Holy Spirit

 

Investigate these topics and learn how satanic the 'book of Enoch' is:

 

 

For the last time: Fallen Angels did NOT have sex with earthly women in Genesis 6, generating the Nephilim or Giants!

 

 

 

What Does the BIBLE Say: Sons of God vs. Fallen Angels 

 

 

 

The Book of Enoch is SATANIC GARBAGE!

 

 

 

Book of Enoch, how to prove it's not from God

 

 



Now see how these hypocrites talk about me, without giving me the opportunity to respond:






  • MS CHAR's profile photo
    That is the root of trouble in this world
    4h
  • Darrell Lee's profile photo
    +MS CHAR I concur 😉👌
    4h
  • MS CHAR's profile photo
    Amen 😉
    1h
  • Darrell Lee's profile photo
    +Hans S​​ well my friend you brought this on yourself, YOU are the one who passed your beliefs on to others, YOU posted various articles trying to prove your case, YOU made irrational comments and asked PERSONAL questions of others, when I asked you if you HONESTLY look at the video I posted to you in that thread, YOU NEVER replied, nor commented, or even referenced it, so for someone like yourself that push others so hard into answering YOUR questions and providing proof to YOU, and you cannot see the error of your own ways,...the reason why? As the Bible states "a harden heart cannot receive the Truth because the truth is not in you",...look that up in your Geneva Bible, it is in there,..."adios amigo!" "Stay thirsty my friend!" (Pun intended)
    58m
  • MS CHAR's profile photo
    +Darrell Lee interesting brother i also had him blocked..nuff is enough.
    1h
  • Darrell Lee's profile photo
    +MS CHAR​ you did the right thing Sis, I like to look at him as a struggling Believer that still has atheistic ties of his past that has him misguided,...he doesn't see that his views are shared also with the atheists and agnostics community, his heart is too hard to see it,...
    1h
  • Nina Marie's profile photo
    +Darrell Lee I guess Hans mustve blocked me. I cant see his posts. Boo hoo--I laid some knowledge on him.
    1h
  • Nina Marie's profile photo

    +Darrell Lee I found Hans to be confrontational and unkind in his posts. An arrogant know it all.
    1h
  • MS CHAR's profile photo
    +Darrell Lee yes and his peronal life has left him with a hardened heart as well.
    1h
  • Nina Marie's profile photo
    I almost forgot to comment on Ms. Angelou's qoute--which couldnt be more true
    1h
  • Darrell Lee's profile photo
    +Nina Marie everyone pick it up but him,...smh...
    1h
  • Darrell Lee's profile photo
    +MS CHAR yes indeed,
    1h
  • Nina Marie's profile photo
    +Darrell Lee well stated and exactly on point.
    42m
  • Darrell Lee's profile photo
    +Nina Marie ty dear,
    39m
  • Nina Marie's profile photo
    +MS CHAR I agree. And how can one be a Christian with a hard heart??? Hardened hearts have no place in God's children. Just my humble opinion.
    38m
  • Nina Marie's profile photo
    +Darrell Lee You're so very welcome my friend. Your post was spot-on. Perhaps Hans is a troll....?
    35m
  • Darrell Lee's profile photo
    +Nina Marie that's very possible,
    34m
  • Darrell Lee's profile photo
    +Nina Marie I had to go back in the BFEC and go Ban him from there too, he was pushing his theory aggressively by posting false doctrine,...smh...
    32m
  • MS CHAR's profile photo
    +Nina Marie its true sis

    We must refrain in all ways to forgo that human condition of holding on to our pain. Let it go..allowing every situation to make us better not bitter..❤
    32m
  • Darrell Lee's profile photo
    +Hans S goodbye troll! 🙋🙋
    31m
  • Darrell Lee's profile photo
    +MS CHAR Amen! Well said Sis 😊


    Especially the very ARROGANT Darrell Lee doesn't want to listen to reason, and he kicked me out of the UNBIBLICAL flat earth community.





    • 1d
    • maggy mayfield's profile photo
      THANKS YOU GUYS :) HAVE A GOOD WEEKEND +Darrell Lee +crisbility lerato Mosutlhare +Gloria Youngson
      1d
    • Darrell Lee's profile photo
      +maggy mayfield hey Sis, I think you may have to ignore or block +Hans S​, check out the thread of that Alien meme I posted the other day, it appears he got bent because I said, "Happy Sabbath" and he asked me if I was a jew, I ask him why are you asking? He hasn't responded,...so I'm gonna have to block him if he doesn't explain himself,...go check it out 😉
      22h
    • maggy mayfield's profile photo
      really?? ok I will go check it out again thanks +Darrell Lee
      22h
    • Darrell Lee's profile photo
      22h
    • Hans S's profile photo
      +Darrell Lee Why do you advice Maggy to block me?
      Can't she decide for herself?
      21h
    • maggy mayfield's profile photo
      +Hans S +Darrell Lee I'm not gonna block anyone
      19h
    • Darrell Lee's profile photo
      +Hans S you suggested that you would, I didn't suggest anything, I told you she didn't warrant a block,...remember?
      19h
    • Darrell Lee's profile photo
      +Hans S maybe you need to go back and read it again
      19h
    • maggy mayfield's profile photo
      19h
    • Hans S's profile photo
      +Darrell Lee No, I don't have to read it again, and didn't SUGGEST anything.
      I warned her that if she keeps praying for SATAN, I'll have to block her in order to PROTECT MYSELF against such satanic influence!

      Praying for Satan is a WICKED thing to do!

      Satan is a PSYCHOPATH and he will NEVER change, but in the lake of fire he will ADMIT he was WRONG and JESUS is ALWAYS RIGHT and the BOSS=LORD.

      That's why JESUS is God ALMIGHTY!
      18h
    • Darrell Lee's profile photo
      +Hans S​ calm down old man,...yes that's exactly what you said,...but blocking was wrong is what I was saying,...get a grip
      18h
    • Hans S's profile photo
      +Darrell Lee Don't BULLY me, and don't call me 'old man', because that's what ATHEISTS=SATANISTS do!
      JESUS is my BOSS and my BEST FRIEND and not you.
      Are you saved by the gift of grace through faith alone in the blood of JESUS, and I don't DEMAND an answer?
    SO WHAT?
    The flat earth TRUTH won't save ANYBODY, but ONLY the gospel of grace by Paul on behalf of JESUS!
     The Gospel that SAVES!

    1 Corinthians 15:1-4 1599 Geneva Bible (GNV)

    1 Moreover brethren, I declare unto you the Gospel which I preached unto you, which ye have also received, and wherein ye continue,

    2 And whereby ye ARE saved, if ye keep in memory, after what manner I preached it unto you, except ye have believed in vain.

    3 For first of all, I delivered unto you that which I received, how* that Christ died for our sins, according to the Scriptures,

    4 And that he was buried, and that he arose the third day, according to the Scriptures

    *through the shed BLOOD of JESUS!

35 opmerkingen:

  1. +Texas Truther Have you read the above article?
    Years ago, on the Dutch internet (because I'm Dutch) I debated people concerning this subject and it doesn't matter whether people are Dutch or British or American, but there are a lot of people who believe in this occult nonsense.

    +Rhonda Weber Is 'the book of Enoch' more important to you than JESUS?

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. +D.R. Lee Yes, the REAL Enoch walked with God and was suddenly taken away to heaven, but the Enoch of the 'book of Enoch' is FAKE!
    I love JESUS Christ, God manifested in the flesh and He loves me, so I really don't care what you say about me.
    I've been called WORSE THAN SATAN by a so called believer in Jesus, and a DEMON and a SATANIST by another so called believer in Jesus, so come up with something better than 'devil'.
    Feel free to HATE me, but it won't make you feel better and HAPPY.

    Believing in the gospel of UNDESERVED GRACE will.

    The Gospel that SAVES!

    1 Corinthians 15:1-4 1599 Geneva Bible (GNV)

    1 Moreover brethren, I declare unto you the Gospel which I preached unto you, which ye have also received, and wherein ye continue,

    2 And whereby ye ARE saved, if ye keep in memory, after what manner I preached it unto you, except ye have believed in vain.

    3 For first of all, I delivered unto you that which I received, how* that Christ died for our sins, according to the Scriptures,

    4 And that he was buried, and that he arose the third day, according to the Scriptures

    *through the shed BLOOD of JESUS!

    JESUS loves you and Satan hates you. ;)

    ===

    D.R. Lee
    That's a big fat LIE, you will NOT acknowledge that Jesus quoted from the Book of Enoch and Enoch spoke of the Son of God hundreds of years BEFORE Jesus arrived, but you WILL NOT acknowledge that, and you BLASPHEME Enoch even though the Holy Bible says he WALKED with God, but you STILL DENY the Holy Scriptures,...you are a UNBELIEVER, a wolf in sheep clothing,...your no different than the Sadducees and Pharisees, a atheists hiding as a so-called christian,...your a devil,...👺👹👹😈

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. +D.R. Lee Now you call me a devil again.
    Am I a devil when I say 'JESUS Christ, I love you!'
    ?
    Or when I pray for you that you will listen to JESUS, because He wants to give you the BEST and not crap like the 'book of Enoch', which was written AFTER the first coming of JESUS by a satanic imposter. http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/Wolves/book_of_enoch.htm

    Believers in JESUS don't need such books: the Bible is all we need, because it's the WORD of God and JESUS is that word.

    ===

    D.R. Lee
    People, be very weary of this guy Hans, he appears to be a spiritual brother in Christ Jesus but his views are far from the truth, use the discernment God has given you and avoid this devil,...peace be unto you all,...shalom

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. +Righteous Indignation Patrick Sheridan, are you saved by grace, through faith in the atoning blood of JESUS?
      Don't answer me but JESUS=GOD!

      ===

      Righteous Indignation
      +Hans S you have a forked tongue. You are evil. And I would love 5 minutes alone with you boy.

      Verwijderen
  4. +ANTHONY BRACK I'm also blocked on the 'Biblical' Flat Earth Community!
    What an honor!
    But JESUS will NEVER block me, because I'm FOREVER His child!
    http://ezekiel38rapture.blogspot.nl/2017/09/church-rats-and-pharisees-who-believe.html

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Example of the kind of people that are on this Christian SATANIC community:

    Mike
    FUCK YOU ASSHOLE http://FLATWATERFLATEARTH.WORDPRESS.COM BLOCKED AND MUTED
    1h
    Mike's profile photo
    Mike
    flatwaterflatearth.wordpress.com - FLAT WATER FLAT EARTH

    https://plus.google.com/106087908907898703754/posts/iH79LYbfxar
    5h
    Righteous Indignation's profile photo
    Righteous Indignation
    +2
    You know you pushed it a little far there Han's. What gives you the right to say the things you say? Nothing. You call yourself a believer? You are wrong! And you best be thankful that you're very far away.
    2h
    D.R. Lee's profile photo
    D.R. Lee
    +1
    +Hans S your views and comments set you off from the start, many people were already aware that something was wrong with your beliefs and trying to infiltrate false doctrine amongst others,... so try your best but the Word of God will not be defiled nor His children who share the Gospels of Yahushua Jesus Christ.
    Good day Troll🙋
    1h
    Real Eyes Realize Real Lies !'s profile photo
    Real Eyes Realize Real Lies !
    I have heard many horrible arguments you have had with people. You say the right stuff just long enough for someone to pay attention, then you say some crazy false stuff that makes a person reanalyze everything you ever said. I re read some of your past fights, you fight with everyone and no one respects you, no one is scared of you and above all you can't teach anyone anything, your demeanor and personality just suck!
    I'm convinced that you are a shill Trolling around different communities doing the same stunt.
    You are on the dark side.
    1h
    Hans S's profile photo
    Hans S
    @Righteous Indignation I don't call myself a believer.
    I call myself a JESUS Christian, and all thanks to JESUS, of course.
    Are you glad you won't burn in hell forever, because that's what we all deserve?
    Are you saved by grace through faith in the blood of JESUS?
    1h
    Hans S's profile photo
    Hans S
    +D.R. Lee There's nothing wrong with my faith, and I don't care about those 'many people' you're talking about, because those 'many people' haven't created me and they haven't shed their blood for me, but only JESUS.
    You call me a troll and that's because you've got a big ego.
    You're the one who's promoting satanic nonsense with your so called 'book of Enoch'.
    Away with this filth!
    it was written long after the first coming of JESUS by a satanic idiot.
    And if the gospel of grace by Paul on behalf of JESUS is false doctrine to you, then I know for sure you're not saved.
    I'm glad I'm no longer a member of the UNbiblical flat earth community, and the carnal 'Fight The Good Fight' community, so thank you very much for having blocked me!
    I don't need such communities, because I'm happy with JESUS Christ.
    2s
    Hans S's profile photo
    Hans S
    +Real Eyes Realize Real Lies ! You LIE about your identity and you dare to accuse me?
    I don't fight with everyone, but I love to annoy Satan and religious freaks who don't want to listen to reason.
    Are you saved by grace through faith alone in the blood of JESUS?
    Are you sure you won't burn in the lake of fire?
    JESUS loves you and Satan hates you!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. +Texas Truther I'm not your 'son' or are you over 80 years old?
      Yes, the REAL Enoch was caught up to heaven, but he has nothing to do with the FAKE 'Enoch' of the 'book of Enoch'. http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/Wolves/book_of_enoch.htm

      Yes, I have a 'hidden agenda': to inform people about the ONLY gospel that saves and that's the gospel of grace by Paul on behalf of JESUS Christ, because MILLIONS of believers in Jesus believe in the WRONG gospel and they're NOT saved!

      They believe they have to follow JESUS according to the gospels of Matthew, Mark, Luke and John, but we have to follow Paul on behalf of JESUS.
      The Kingdom of God vs The Kingdom of Heaven https://ezekiel38rapture.blogspot.nl/2017/09/the-kingdom-of-god-vs-kingdom-of-heaven.html

      And again: who am I talking to?
      Why are so many people scared to tell me their first name in case they say they believe in JESUS?

      I'm Hans, from the Netherlands, 57 years old and a sinner, saved by grace through faith alone in the atoning blood of JESUS.

      Verwijderen
    2. +Real Eyes Realize Real Lies ! Here's my full name,: https://plus.google.com/105343586944959425652

      I'm not jealous of Enoch because of My Blessed Hope - The Rapture https://ezekiel38rapture.blogspot.nl/2017/03/my-blessed-hope-rapture.html

      We've got the BIBLE and we don't need other books beside it and certainly not the so called 'book of Enoch.

      You're lost without GRACE through FAITH in the atoning BLOOD of JESUS Christ! ;)

      ===

      Real Eyes Realize Real Lies !
      +Hans S I figured it out, you are jealous of Enoch! you're jealous of the love that God had for him that he was worthy enough to get the knowledge that God wanted tucked away until the right generation. It was found with the dead sea scrolls for the very reason that people like you weren't intuned enough to receive it yet and you still aren't ready for that kind of spirital knowledge. If you are a troll, you really are working hard for the devil, hope it's worth it. Something is really a miss with you buddy, I feel sorry for you.
      By the way you lie about your identity, you were not born Hans with a last name S. We use nicknames for the same reason you don't have your name and address posted.. THINK before you type.

      Verwijderen
    3. +D.R. Lee I've already told you that JESUS NEVER say quotes from the 'book of Enoch', and that's because this book was written LONG after JESUS was on earth.

      Enoch in the Geneva Bible: https://www.biblegateway.com/quicksearch/?quicksearch=Enoch&qs_version=GNV

      Book of Enoch, how to prove it's not from God http://www.brainout.net/EnochTest.htm

      ===

      D.R. Lee
      +1
      +Hans S one question you STILL fail to answer, did Jesus Christ say quotes from the Book of Enoch and did Enoch reference the Son of God hundreds of years BEFORE Jesus arrived? Did you look it up in your Geneva Bible? You avoided question a few times now,...

      Verwijderen
  6. @Alberto Garcia Ah, another member of the infamous 'Fight The Good Fight' community.
    You're lost without GRACE through FAITH in the atoning BLOOD of JESUS Christ! ;)

    ===

    Alberto Garcia
    Fuck You...

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. +Righteous Indignation Yes, I belong to JESUS! HalleluYAH!
    And you?

    ===

    Righteous Indignation
    You say you belong to Jesus. Your father is the father of Lies. You're not of Christ you're of the devil.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. +Righteous Indignation Is that you when you don't feel happy?
    No, this is you, when you were a cute little boy: https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/vm-4i9JsehmVB72IqzKcPeY09nq1dGkB409CQ1FJDGIRjilnOjsh4Y6V8lq3oQvUguohAAm74UZ17g=w1920-h1080-no
    What has become of this little boy?
    You need JESUS!

    ===

    Righteous Indignation
    You know all about the devil you work for him
    https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/NHSERdF-B9cOKu-XxelBsFygFYOZoLbXBr1EcMnU49QSlj-RobdTgxtiliFDBqKaoxhAg-gJPQ=w260-h195

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. +Righteous Indignation Thanks, and you too and that's why we need JESUS!

    ===

    Righteous Indignation's profile photo
    Righteous Indignation
    Your block for a reason. You're a piece of crap.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. @Righteous Indignation Matthew 18:2-3 1599 Geneva Bible (GNV)

    2 And Jesus called a little child unto him, and set him in the midst of them,

    3 And said, Verily I say unto you, except ye be converted, and become as little children, ye shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven.
    https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/vm-4i9JsehmVB72IqzKcPeY09nq1dGkB409CQ1FJDGIRjilnOjsh4Y6V8lq3oQvUguohAAm74UZ17g=w1920-h1080-no

    ===

    Righteous Indignation
    You are one of the stupidest people I've ever met. You think you're right and you have to be right. You were going to pay $1,000 to prove you're right. You need to let go of your ego and stop being a child

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  11. @Righteous Indignation Just go to JESUS, okay?
    And believe The Gospel of 1 Corinthians 15:1-4

    ===

    Righteous Indignation
    And I do hope you know you would never say the things you said to my face. You know where would happen.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  12. @Righteous Indignation As long as JESUS loves me, I'm okay.

    ===

    Righteous Indignation's profile photo
    Righteous Indignation
    I've noticed on all your post most people don't like you either. Think about that.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  13. @Righteous Indignation JESUS is very selective concerning who will enter heaven or not.
    But everybody is welcome who believes in His blood that was shed for their sins, and that He was buried and rose from the dead on the third day, according to the scriptures.

    ===

    Righteous Indignation's profile photo
    Righteous Indignation
    You are a lesson for us. In the future we're going to be very selective who we allow in.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  14. @Righteous Indignation I'm 57 and you call me a boy?
    Job 38:1-3 1599 Geneva Bible (GNV)

    38 1 God speaketh to Job, and declareth the weakness of man in the consideration of his creatures, by whose excellency the power, justice, and providence of the Creator is known.

    1 Then answered the Lord unto Job out of the whirlwind, and said,

    2 Who is this that darkeneth the counsel by words without knowledge?

    3 Gird up now thy loins like a man: I will demand of thee, and declare thou unto me.

    The Geneva Bible 1599 is and excellent English translation of the Word of God from Hebrew and Greek, and it existed before there was a translation by order of King James the Freemason.

    Matthew 10:14 1599 Geneva Bible (GNV)

    14 And whosoever shall not receive you, nor hear your words, when ye depart out of that house, or that city, shake off the dust of your feet.

    See, that's my whole point you and MILLIONS of other believers in Jesus, believe in the WRONG gospel for the Jews, which will be the RIGHT gospel AFTER the rapture.

    We must believe according to the gospel of grace by Paul on behalf of JESUS, 1 Corinthians 15:1-4.

    Luke 6:22 1599 Geneva Bible (GNV)

    22 Blessed are ye when men hate you, and when they separate you, and revile you, and put out your name as evil, for the Son of man’s sake.

    ===

    Righteous Indignation
    I don't care what you think boy. Job 38:2 Matthew 10:14 you'll have to use a Godly Bible not to satanic one you have.
    3h
    Righteous Indignation's profile photo
    Righteous Indignation
    When you go to sleep tonight remember you brought this on yourself.
    https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/ZW_eYL0qSdfqQ9mIy06FjGJCan-n1jXHhJUkaTQbyRAKHjQkXJs1vXhiw8euRp19m0ikub1_pw=w260-h138

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  15. @Righteous Indignation You're calling someone a brother who's calling me names and who uses foul language.
    You're both lost without the gift of grace through faith in the atoning blood of JESUS.

    ===

    Righteous Indignation
    +Mike brother I love you.
    3h
    Righteous Indignation's profile photo
    Righteous Indignation
    Hey Hans! Or should I call you Gretzel?
    https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/n3fSP-sSviKES-7cAv3z_O01cCyynnzXy-4ywyUAVZl6cqLgLFLLNIadWDzVTOIQXtUp3iNYbg=w260-h109

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  16. Righteous Indignation
    Maybe you ought to get a job performing fellatio on men and alleys. That's only thing you're good at isn't it?

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. This is how some people react to the proclamation of the gospel of grace and the confrontation with the truth about the satanic 'book of Enoch' in case they're Christian-religious, but UNSAVED.

      Verwijderen
    2. NO difference between atheists and unsaved 'Christians'!

      Verwijderen
  17. Righteous Indignation
    Moderator

    You think you're right? You're wrong! Why don't use that thousand dollars to come over here pay me a visit. I'd love to have a one-on-one with you. You're a loudmouth liar. You have slandered the community I hold dear to my heart. You are selfish and weak. Hope you get what you deserve. And I hope it's soon you punk.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  18. More dumb drivel:
    Righteous Indignation
    Moderato

    +Hans S how does it feel to be kicked out of good places? I bet you still think you're right don't you boy.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. d “Romans 2:28-29” w is a Roman Catholic infilTRAITOR

      Verwijderen
  19. (it's getting boring)Righteous Indignation
    Owner+1
    You think you're right? You're wrong!
    Why don't use that thousand dollars to come over here pay me a visit. I'd love to have a one-on-one with you. You're a loudmouth liar. You have slandered the community I hold dear to my heart. You are selfish and weak. Hope you get what you deserve. And I hope it's soon you punk.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  20. Reacties
    1. What's the difference between atheists and 'Christians'?
      NOTHING!
      We are ALL SINNERS and there are only SAVED SINNERS and UNSAVED SINNERS.

      Be a SAVED SINNER by BELIEVING in the RIGHT GOSPEL:

      This is the RIGHT GOSPEL OF SALVATION...


      Verwijderen
  21. Ephesians 4:32 1599 Geneva Bible (GNV)

    32 Be ye courteous one to another, and tender hearted, freely forgiving one another, even as God for Christ’s sake, freely forgave you.

    courteous=polite, respectful, or considerate in manner.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  22. Reacties
    1. 1:34 And ladies and gentlemen, the earth is indeed FLAT and ROUND with a firmament, whether you like it or not, and this is
      The Gospel that SAVES FOREVER!

      1 Corinthians 15:1-4 1599 Geneva Bible (GNV)

      1 Moreover brethren, I declare unto you the Gospel which I preached unto you, which ye have also received, and wherein ye continue,

      2 And whereby ye ARE saved, if ye keep in memory, after what manner I preached it unto you, except ye have believed in vain.

      3 For first of all, I delivered unto you that which I received, how* that Christ died for our sins, according to the Scriptures,

      4 And that he was buried, and that he arose the third day, according to the Scriptures

      *through the shed BLOOD of JESUS!

      Ephesians 2:8-9 1599 Geneva Bible (GNV)

      8 For by grace are ye saved through faith, and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God,

      9 Not of works, lest any man should boast himself.

      Ephesians 1:13 1599 Geneva Bible (GNV)

      13 In whom also ye have trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, even the Gospel of your salvation, wherein also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with the holy Spirit of promise
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7lvSGCaicEg&lc=z22vyrrhkxy2uvxq304t1aokglk0ytj4qgm43qj4fp3nbk0h00410

      Verwijderen

Zie: HTML-tags in reacties toepassen en open met deze link een nieuw tabblad of nieuwe pagina om de aanwijzingen te kunnen raadplegen.